The physicians and staff at Health Care Institute have long prided ourselves in the level of care we are able to provide to our patients and their families. We believe excellent patient care should not only address patients' physical ailments, but also emotional and social well-being. Our experience in caring for seniors is second to none as we have in depth knowledge and experience in caring for our senior patients.
The number of disorders increases with age and social factors are increasingly important. We take the initiative to seek problems and risk factors that may impede your quality of life. Our team based approach insures that you are receiving the highest quality of care to maintain a high quality of life.
Services for Seniors include but are not limited to:
- Mobile Docs House Call Program
- Annual Wellness & Routine Visits
- Chronic Condition Management
- Specialist Care Coordination
- Hospital & Emergency Room Visit Coordination
- Prescription Refills, Immunizations & Vaccinations
- Diagnostics (EKG, Ultrasound, labs)